As a freelance Tour Guide, I enjoy helping people to discover exciting new things and have wonderful experiences. You may be from overseas, interstate, or even from Sydney itself, but there will be something new to see and do for everyone, whatever your focus.
I enjoy working as a tour guide enormously. This is a fabulous country and it gives me so much pleasure showing it to people, explaining our culture and history, helping each person to get the most out of their time here and giving them a particularly Australian experience.
I work with groups ranging from two to up to 40+ people. I am very happy to show you whatever you want to see, but in particular, I often do the following types of tours:
- Walking tours around the historic Rocks, Circular Quay & Macquarie Street areas – particularly for children aged 8-9 years old, who may be just starting to learn about early English settlement in Australia.
- Walking tours with adults in the above places and also around the many delights of Darling Harbour and Sydney’s beautiful eastern beaches.
- Coffee and chocolate walking tours in the Central Business District (CBD). These involve chocolate and coffee tastings, tips and fascinating information about the history & architecture of this area.
- Gourmet tours of restaurants, cafes and providores – also including tastings and new experiences. Australia has some of the best produce in the world, and thanks to our multicultural population, you can eat almost any style of food you desire.
- Group tours of Sydney, its eastern suburbs & beaches, the northern beaches, the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley and other nearby environs.
- Group tours to other exciting parts of Australia such as Melbourne, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, rural areas and the magnificent outback.